Blog

Mother/Mentor Evening Feedback

“I think this will stay in my memory for the rest of my life.”

Thank you to all who shared your time and memories with us at our Mother/Mentor and Son and Father/Mentor and Son virtual events last week!

Student Feedback:
“I think it was good to have some one on one time with Mum because during COVID we don’t have much time alone to talk.”
“It was good to meet and chat with another boy from Year 7 that I didn’t know.”
“I had lots of fun talking to my Mum and talking about my memories from when I was a baby.”
“I was in shock because my mum had been preparing something for me ever since I was born and I only found out about it today. I felt special because my mum had done this all for me.”
“I really enjoyed this session because in my usual day I don’t really have enough time to have nice big honest talk with
my mum.”

Parent Feedback:
“Thank you for this opportunity for chat with my young man. There is hardly ever a time when these boys voluntarily come to chat to their Mums as they are too busy with friends and devices.”
“Loved it – even though we are together all the time with COVID, most of it is looking at screens – it was a breath of fresh air to have some one on one reflection time.”
“It was lovely to have this quality time to pause and reflect on our mother/son relationship. Keeps the channels of communication open and reminds our boys how much they’re cherished and loved. Always have been and always will be in the future.”