As a College, we are committed to building a caring community which:
- Ensures that a Catholic and Salesian ethos underpins all aspects of College life within an atmosphere of respect for all
- Promotes initiative, a spirit of enquiry and a desire to strive for academic excellence through innovative and supportive teaching
- Provides students and staff with every opportunity to develop all aspects of each individual
- Practises wise governance, strategic leadership and fair processes; and
- Works in partnership with parents, families, past pupils, parishes, educational and ecclesiastical institutions and other civic agencies.