It’s Science Week! Our 2020 theme is ‘Deep Blue’, focusing on gaining a better understanding of, and appreciation for our oceans.
Our lunchtime Kahoot sessions will provide each year level with a fun way to gain a better understanding of our oceans. Mr Shaw is also hosting a ‘breakfast presentation’ on Monday and Friday at 8:15am on Microsoft Teams. This presentation provides great educational insight into the interesting marine life living right on our doorstep.
It’s not too late to enter our Science Week Whole School Quiz! Enter here
- Identify the marine wildlife found in Port Phillip Bay
- Be as specific as possible (try to use the correct Scientific name!)
- The winner will win a great prize for their homeroom once we are back at school.
- You can enter as a homeroom or as an individual
- You do not have to answer all questions to enter.