Salesian College prides itself on being a welcoming community for all. Steeped in the philosophies, traditions and teachings of our patron saint John Bosco.
Our Vision for your son’s education
What makes us different is our vision for your son’s education and personal development here at Salesian College.
- We want your son to grow to fulfill his unique potential
- We want your son to become a creative, collaborative team players who is capable of independent problem solving
- We want your son to strive for his absolute best. We want to celebrate his success with him and guide him to learn from mistakes
- We want your son to feel safe and supported in his educational endeavours and pathways
- We want to educate active and good citizens for tomorrow
- We want your son to feel that he belongs to a community that he can feel proud of
- We want your son be happy and healthy and provide him with a safe environment for learning
Choosing the Right School for your Son
Choosing a secondary school for your son can be a daunting task because by and large all schools are very similar in their aims to deliver quality education in a safe and happy environment. Our hope is that this website and the information provided will assist you in making this important and fulfilling decision for your son and family.
Thoughts from Our Principal