Careers Newsletter: Term Three, Week Two
This week’s Careers Newsletter provides a great range of information and resources on the tertiary open days which begin with Monash University’s virtual events this Sunday 25 July , as well as links to University 2022 course guides and information on choosing a tertiary course. There is also as dedicated section for Year 12 students and a special focus on careers in music, space science and cybersecurity.
Topics in this week’s newsletter include:
- Open Days Information
- Victorian University Digital Course Guides 2022
- University resources
- Interesting articles from Australian Careers Service
- Careers in music
- Year 12 Tertiary Dates – Victoria
- Interstate tertiary applications
- Year 12 study resources
- Space science careers
- Thinking about studying Cybersecurity?
- The future of work articles
- Updates from Federation University
To access the newsletter, click here.