Dear Parents & Guardians,
Please find attached this week’s Careers newsletter.
There is a great range of information and resources, beginning with some important changes to the tertiary open days due to the current Covid-19 restrictions. This weekend there are virtual events at Swinburne University, RMIT and La Trobe University, and you can access the recorded sessions from Monash University’s recent Digital Open Day. There is also important information for Year 12 students and a special focus on careers in STEM, teaching and the Humanities.
Topics in this week’s newsletter include:
• Updated Open Days Information
• Victorian University Digital Course Guides 2022
• University resources
• Interested in working in theatre, film or television?
• Year 12 Tertiary Dates – Victoria
• Applying for University – Unique Student Identifier (USI)
• Australian Defence Force Gap Year – Applications still open (Year 12)
• STEM career quizzes
• The Santos Science Experience
• Planning on studying teaching in the future? You may have to sit the CASPer test
• Humanities – scholarship and global programs
• Upcoming events
Mr Damian McAuliffe