With the outbreak of COVID-19 requiring that we learn from home this term, there’s never been a better time to challenge yourself to read more!
This term, our Read5 Remote Reading Competition challenges you to read as many Classic books as you can. Is there a copy of a classic book sitting on your bookshelf at home, collecting dust? Why not start reading it?
How to Participate
- Start reading a book you have at home, or follow the links below to borrow an eBook or eAudioBook.
- Fill in our Challenge 1 – Reading Form to join this challenge.
- Commit to reading every day.
- Set a goal. How many books would you like to read this term?
- Keep a log of the books you have read. Ask your parent/guardian to sign each entry in your log.
- For every five books you read, you will earn two merits. You can earn up to 12 merits in total by reading 30 books.
- To earn additional merits, you can participate in our Challenge Activities Each activity you participate in will earn you two extra merits.
- Scan your log and completed forms and email through to email@example.com by Friday 19 June 2020.
For extra merits, complete one of our activities below. Your submission will even be considered for publication on our College blog!