Salesian College Chadstone is committed to awarding scholarships on an annual basis to recognise personal excellence in curricular and co-curricular activities.
• To recognise, reinforce and reward the culture of high achievement and excellence within the College
• To attract and retain ‘high achieving’ students as role models for our student population
The College will award scholarships on an annual basis to recognise personal excellence in curricular and co-curricular activities. The Scholarships are independent of financial circumstances.
• Scholarships are offered to all year levels as detailed in the Scholarships Offered Table below
• All students are eligible to be considered for scholarships
• The Principal may use his discretion to award additional scholarships from time to time
• Scholarships will be awarded for:
- Academic Excellence
- Academic Excellence and/or General Excellence
- The amount will be deducted from the award recipient’s fee account for one year subject to the student’s ongoing satisfactory academic performance
- Families will sign a contract that clearly states that if a scholarship recipient leaves the College without a reason acceptable to the College they must pay back the total amount of the scholarship provided to him in any year
- All Scholarship decisions will be final and at the sole discretion of the College Principal – no correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful students
Click here to view the 2015 Scholarship Guidelines.
All students enrolled at the College will be eligible for the Scholarships.