Salesian College is a Catholic Secondary School for boys founded in 1957 by the order of the Salesians of
Don Bosco. We are a community of over 1000 students and over 100 teachers and staff who represent a diversity of religious and cultural backgrounds.
Our College values are
- are highly competent
- deliver engaging curriculum
- serve as positive role models
- are caring and nurturing
We believe educating boys encompasses
- recognising and enhancing each boy’s individual strengths
- supporting each boy’s individual learning needs
- providing choice and pathways options
- instilling good values and preparing our students to become engaged citizens of the future
- providing opportunities for co-curricular activities that appeal to different interests
Please enjoy your visit to our College Website and to see what is happening now at Salesian College visit our news hub at Salesian Live.
We invite you to visit us and experience our College community first hand.